Reading time: 3 minutes
Bloglovin' is the newest social media platform geared towards bloggers. It is like the pinterest for blogs. I have only been a bloglovin' member for a short time but it has impressed me enough to make an entire post about the benefits I have already received. In this post I will tell you reason and tips on why you should use bloglovin' for your blog!
Here are the top 10 reasons you should use Bloglovin:
- Link your blog to bloglovin' and your followers will easily see your new post on their feed
- Attractive "follow this blog on bloglovin'" buttons to place on your blog or anywhere
- Follow blogs of similar content to yours and leave helpful, meaningful feedback- this can lead to more followers and traffic
- Build friends in the blog world. Why should you have friends in the blog world? Blog friends can help you via electronic "word of mouth" and guest blogging to drive traffic to your blog.
- Easy, clean, and simple to use free app; get it here
- bloglovin' is compatible and easy to use with blogger, simply "claim" your blog
- When you claim your blog, you are now opening up your blog to the thousands of bloglovin' users who potentially could see your blog on their news feed!
- Link your bloglovin' to your other social media accounts for more traffic and hits!
- Simple and user friendly. I was hesitant at first to sign up for "yet another" social media site. But really, bloglovin' takes little effort to figure out and the potential traffic it can bring your blog is worth it!
- And finally, it is free :) Nothing like free advertisement right?
SO go out there, make a bloglovin' account. I think you will instantly see the benefits! I hope this was helpful for some people to understand what bloglovin' is and the benefits it can bring to your blog.